I always wanted C cup boobs and I repeatedly thought I was going to get them because my mum was quite gifted in the breast department. Sadly at the age of 21, I realised that these iddy bitty titties had reached their full capacity. I didn't go as far as stuffing tissues or rocks into my bra but I did always wear a heavily padded bra with that super uncomfortable underwire, yuk. Liza and climbing taught me that big jugs aren’t everything; I have embraced it so much that I have a word just like "Crimp Jugs" for my tits! "Mitts" stands for muscle tits or boobies made of muscles. Due to my pectoral formation from climbing, they are now more muscle than mammary tissue. Hehe
Small boobie advantage list:
- They just don't get in the way!
- Who wants to go walking into the crag when your boobs get caught on every stray branch on the path or
- When you're doing a mantle and you decide that beach whaling is the best option, you might end up with no boobs left when your slowly slidding down that course rock, you defiantly need the surface area of your tummy as well as your boobs to save you from the impending doom of slipping off that edge or
- When you’re in a frantic rush to find that foot hold right under the line of sight of your boobs, with the seconds counting before you are totally bricked and take a massive whipper.
- And the cross through move where your boobs just in the way of a perfectly stylish technique based move.
- I guess having bigger tits helps you on a slab because it sucks your upper body in but as for overhang its best to have the complete opposite. When your fore arms are on fire and you can't get your weight to your feet that extra few grams/kilos all counts :P
- Power to boob ratio! Not staying that girls with large breast can't climb but the more dynamic/power moves you do, the more gravity pulls you down in the recoil or downward motion of the breast after you have made the move. Also they might fly into your face if you’re trying hard enough. Keep them strapped down tightly, in your sports bra ladies.
- Boob sweat can be embarrassing, the smaller the boobie surface area the less boobie sweat. Noone wants a upside down T sweat mark!
- When you're crack climbing big knockers it can be helpful if you need an extra boob to cam into the off width crack when your balls’in it and about to fall. This of course is not pleasant, can cause bruising and deform the natural breast shape.
- In the end its always going to be a high gravity day with D sized knockers, they are defiantly good to look at and feel great but climbing wise, for the majority of the time are not helpful.
- Don't forget the constant attention you get from the boys looking down at your chest, when all you want to do is climb! We don't want to get harassed by boys; we would rather onsight your project. :D
Anyways, we are all beautiful the way we are. No matter what you are blessed with! So love your mosquito bites, E jugs or saggy sandbags. Remember being confident and having a great personality, out shines a nice set of jugs any day!!!